If you like working for a growing company that “takes care of their people” and provides ample opportunity to build your professional career, this opportunity may be right up your alley.
For more than 2 decades, this debt free company continues to grow their excellent reputation one project at a time. Licensed in 48 states, they stand by their work and specialize in retail, grocery, restaurant, and auto dealerships. Their team is searching for a Traveling Superintendent with extensive experience and the ability to lead teams through a full project schedule.
What’s great about this Traveling Superintendent position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Generous medical insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Life and disability insurance
- Bonus program
- Truck or allowance with fuel card
Requirements for Traveling Superintendent:
- 5+ years’ experience as a commercial construction superintendent
- Long-term travel required, at home once a month
- Ground-up experience a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Grocery or big box experience preferred
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com