This opportunity may be what you have been hoping for if a solid growing company that hires for life and has very low turnover appeals to you.
For more than 20 years, this San Antonio based GC has been building an honorable reputation by exceeding expectations and building repeat business relationships. Providing services all over the state, their team is looking for a skilled and talented Traveling Superintendent that can lead a skilled team to continued success.
What’s great about this Traveling Superintendent position:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Bonus opportunities
- Company truck
- Low turnover, family-owned
- An employee culture of personal ownership, humble pride in your work, and giving back to the community
The Traveling Superintendent must:
- 10+ years’ experience in a Superintendent role
- Must be willing to travel throughout Texas
- Team player mentality a must
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Project history in the $5M to $20M range
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com