The opportunity is for an experienced Traveling Superintendent that can jump into this company’s next big project: a Texas DOT office building. If this sounds like you, please read on.
This family-owned GC has a solid reputation for their full range of services in both public and private markets. Offering the autonomy to run projects without the corporate feel, they have a supportive leadership team that provides ongoing training and guidance, as well as bonuses, retirement, a company vehicle and more.
What an ideal candidate would bring to the table:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Commercial Superintendent
- Ground-up, site work and utilities experience is a must
- Strong client and team building relationship skills
- Ability to manage, maintain and implement schedules and plans
- Office and Medical Office Building experience is a plus
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout the state of Texas
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record nine years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com