Are you a sensible, solutions-oriented professional? With a solid history spanning five decades and projects that continue to grow in size and diversity, this commercial construction firm needs a Traveling Superintendent who can work on projects in Orange County and help grow a core part of the team’s business.
Providing construction services for multiple core markets in several states, this firm specializes in ground-up assisted living facilities, MOB’s, cold storage facilities, multifamily, self-storage, education and more. This organization listens to its employees and values their opinion, creating a synergistic and collaborative team.
Some of the great benefits offered in this Traveling Superintendent role include career growth, a culture of integrity, involvement in the community, fitness and wellness programs, leadership training and much more.
Additional requirements for Traveling Superintendent:
- Must be able to pass a full background check and drug screen
- Must be able to travel throughout the state of California
- Project experience on multiple ground-up projects over $20M and closely overseeing the Civil Subcontractors
- 5+ years’ experience as a Superintendent on ground-up projects and 15+ years’ construction experience overall
- Strong computer literacy is important
- Adept with Procore as well as other “key” construction software
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be part of? Please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com