For decades, this well-established GC is dedicated to maintaining its family values and attitude with both employees and clients. Throughout the western United States, they offer a variety of services including preconstruction, design build, etc., as well as a full scope of general contracting services, and are expanding to the Southwest. They are on the hunt for a Traveling Superintendent who can hit the ground running.
Requirements for Traveling Superintendent:
- 5+years’ ground-up experience on commercial projects as a Superintendent
- Banks and gas station project experience preferred
- The ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with clients and team
- Strong communication and computer skills preferred
- Ability to pass a full background check
Company benefits include bonuses, vehicle allowance, and per diem, just to name a few.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com