Would you like to join a dedicated, dependable, and dynamic company in a city ranked among the best places to live and work in the US?
For nearly 50 years, this multi-national company has made its mark in multiple markets including retail, industrial, healthcare, and hospitality. They are known for their versatile abilities and exceptional safety record, and are committed to investing in their employees and their community. They are seeking a Traveling Superintendent to join the team!
Here’s some additional points about this position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonuses and vehicle allowance
- Profit sharing
- Excellent medical insurance, as well as life and disability insurance
Requirements for Traveling Superintendent:
- Ability to manage subcontractors
- Experience managing a schedule and material
- Maintain site safety, ensuring employees and subcontractors perform with best practices
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com