If you would like to work for a credit union with Minnesota values and a motto of “doing the right thing”, this Mortgage Closer position is for you.
With $1B in assets, they have provided high quality, not merely transactional, service for over 80 years. They pride themselves on their charitable foundation and scholarship funds, with a company culture described as collaborative, supportive and fun.
Benefits of Mortgage Closer position:
- Competitive salary and generous PTO
- 401(k) with company match and bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
Requirements for Mortgage Closer:
- Hands-on experience communicating directly with title companies, attorneys and correspondent lenders to secure all closing documents and asses documentation accuracy
- Hands-on experience with secondary market conventional loans
- Knowledge of Regulation A, B, C, and Z, RESPA, HMDA, ECOA
- Ability to handle post-closing process on retail and portfolio loans
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume to me, Dylan Waters, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-910-4963 (call or text).