We’re on the hunt for an experienced Collections Manager who operates strategically while also showing great care for the customers.
This position is with a steadily growing financial institution in the Rocky Mountain West. The Collections Manager will lead a solid team of collections professionals and find ways to achieve better results and efficiencies. And, the winning candidate will enjoy the sunny, mild weather and beautiful surroundings of this desirable region.
Here's why you should consider this Collections Manager opportunity:
- Friendly, welcoming team.
- Positive, supportive leadership.
- Company welcomes "thoughtful change” and is open to new approaches.
- Performance bonus, 401(k), profit sharing, fitness club reimbursement.
- Support for professional development and continuing education.
To be considered, Collections professionals must have:
- At least 7 years' experience with consumer-account collections at a bank or credit union.
- Several years of managerial experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with mortgage loans.
- Knowledge of bankruptcy and foreclosure laws.
- Experience as a consumer lender is a big plus.
- Skills in Temenos software (formerly Akcelerant) strongly desired.
- Paralegal skills a plus.
- Available to relocate to a sunny mid-sized city in the Rocky Mountain West.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.