Family-owned and headquartered in the Dallas market, this Texas bank is now at $1.2B and growing. They need a Vice President of Loan Operations to join their team and oversee loan operations. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of coaching, mentoring and leading a strong team, and develop and implement loan operation policies, processes and procedures. If this is you, please read on!
Focused on its clients, this bank attributes its success to the service and solutions their dedicated team provides to their customers. Some of the great benefits included with this Vice President of Loan Operations role are a friendly, secure work environment with a collaborative team, commitment to customer service and much more.
Additional requirements for this Vice President of Loan Operations opportunity:
- Proven track record of coaching, mentoring and leading a strong team, as this role will oversee a team of 5
- Strong servicing, originations and closing skills
- Direct and oversee overall function of loan operations
- Develop and implement loan operation policies, processes and procedures
- 10+ years’ loan operations experience
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.