This organization currently sits at $500M in assets and eight locations, and continues to grow. They need a VP/SVP Commercial Lender who has community banking experience and the ability to work in-office in the Austin area. Please read on for more detail on this great opportunity!
Offering personalized service and solutions, this bank’s state-of-the-art products, responsive decisions and strong values are the keys to their success. The ideal VP/SVP Commercial Lender candidate will value this organization’s family atmosphere, high level of work-life balance, active community involvement and fun, monthly activities with a great team.
Additional requirements for VP/SVP Commercial Lender:
- Community banking experience is a must
- Strong credit skills
- Must be able to work onsite in-office
- Ability to differentiate between a deal to work and a deal that won’t get approved based on financials provided
- Experience with credit underwriting or credit review is a plus
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.